Gary has provided therapy and counseling to individuals, couples, and families for over 15 years. In addition to his psychotherapy practice, Gary teaches graduate counseling students and supervises psychotherapist new to the field. His approach is whole-hearted, direct, engaged, and down-to-earth.
Offices located in Downtown Portland and West Linn. Address listed below.
Areas of specialization include:
- Relationship, Premarital, Marriage Counseling (infidelity, step/blended families, remarriage)
- Life Transitions (empty nest, midlife crisis, aging parents, family life cycle stages)
- Codependency and Love/Relationship Addiction
- LGBTQ+ health and development; gender, sexuality, orientation development; non-conforming (lifestyle, poly, tri, etc.)
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma and Abuse Recovery; adult children of alcoholics (ACOA)
- Emotional Development: self-esteem, confidence, relational boundaries, anger management
- Sexual Addiction and Porn Addiction.
- First Responders (police, corrections, firefighters, paramedics, military, etc.)
- Depth Approaches to personal growth
Gary works with a wide range of backgrounds and beliefs.