Down-to-Earth. Authentic. Engaged.
Thank you for visiting my website. I have practiced psychotherapy for the past 18 years and work with individual adults and couples. My approach is down-to-earth, authentic, and engaged. Inclusivity, non-judgement, and transparency are foundations of my practice.
All are welcome!
I have experience treating depression, anxiety, grief and loss, and emotional development (self-esteem, relational boundaries, anger management)
Areas of particular specialty include:
- Relationships: recovering from infidelity, building intimacy, opening and strengthening communication, repairing trust.
- Anxious Attachment styles
- Codependency and Love/Relationship Addiction
- Complex-Trauma; Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Sexual Addiction and Porn Addiction.
- LGBTQ+ health and development; gender, sexual expression/orientation development; using a sex-positive approach to all sexual minorities and kink communities (plural family, poly, tri, etc.)
- First Responders (police, corrections, firefighters, paramedics, military, etc.)
- Depth Approaches to personal growth