Thank you for visiting my webpage. I began working as a psychotherapist in 2002 and work extensively with individual adults and intimate partners. My approach is whole-hearted, engaged, and down-to-earth while operating from an inclusive, non-judgemental, and transparent position.
All are welcome!
Offices in Lake Oswego and Portland
Areas of specialization include:
- Couples and Relationships: recovering from infidelity, building intimacy, opening and strengthening communication, repairing trust…)
- Anxious Attachment issues.
- Life Transitions (empty nest, midlife crisis, aging parents, family development)
- Codependency and Love/Relationship Addiction
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma/PTSD; Abuse Recovery; adult children of alcoholics (ACOA)
- Emotional Development: self-esteem, confidence, relational boundaries, anger management
- Sexual Addiction and Porn Addiction.
- LGBTQ+ health and development; gender, sexual expression/orientation development; working from a sex-positive approach to all sexual minorities and kink communities (plural family, poly, tri, etc.)
- First Responders (police, corrections, firefighters, paramedics, military, etc.)
- Depth Approaches to personal growth